Saturday 20 June 2015

Where is the smile

No
I'm not you
So I try to tell you
Yet you still have no clue
I give you the curfew
Forgive me if you think I'm glued
Onto you
But this is not something new
If only you knew
So that you could review
How screwed
And rude
And Untrue
But still I had to rescue you
Cause that's what I do

I remember when you cried
For help because you were inside
Wallaahi! Felt like a little piece of me just died
But yet you still lied
I mean WHY!
Did you felt like you didn't need to reply
I could have tried
But I guess it was for you to decide
I couldn't stop these tears falling from my eyes
Don't you get it I don't want us to say goodbyes
So please don't be with those who have to pay the prize
Who are unwise
But be with those who see the sunrise
Looking up at the skies
Who thinks about their life-size
Not the length-size
Just be the one on the right side
And know that I'm on your side
Let me be the one to provide
A piece of my love that you always seem to deny
But maybe your not precise
On the things you keep inside
If only I could read your mind
But I guess time keeps running by
Just like watching the birds fly-by
I will always be there until I die

School was always hard
I remember you being alone in the backyard
Getting letters from kids calling you a retard
I know it was hard
Oh how I wish I could have been your bodyguard
And after school!
You followed the rules
Looked cool
Even if you were called uncool
Back then you knew exactly what to do
But now you just don't rule
Yet I still have hopes for you
So don't be cruel
And say things that are awful
So be careful
And change the channel
Because to me your worth more than these diamond crystal
So be strong and faithful
Be grateful
Fearful
Hopeful
Truthful
And most importantly be thankful
To the one and only powerful
Allah
The greatest
The gracious
Knower of all the nations
The giver
The taker
Forgiver
The maker
Creater
Sustainer

O'Allah! Soften our hearts
With the wisdom of your words to never depart
And make this day a start
Of something clean and un-dark   
More peaceful and remark
To stop, think and mark
The things that seem to spark
By Allah I shall be more smart
Just to make you be an impart
Of everything and anything that I'm apart on top of my chart
Because your my son and my little
sweetheart
So please just this time
make me proud and make me smile
So we can live together
Forever
With laughter
In the hereafter....

My Boy Where Is The Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment